Feb 5, 2016
I just wanted to post a short article about the outfit I was wearing today. It’s nothing fancy, just something I threw on while running some errands around town. I’m all about being comfortable when you have to run errands to places like Costco.
Here is a break down of what I’m wearing:
- Olive jacket/Costco $12.99
- Merona oatmeal v-neck sweater/Target $11.99 on sale
- AE jeans/Thrifted from Value Village $7.99
- Gold & diamond necklace/Charming Charlie $3.99
- Gold bracelet watch/Kohls $10.99 on sale
- Purse/Ross $9.99
- Boots/from a generic store in the mall $29.99
I hope you enjoyed this look and as always thanks for stopping by!